12.31.2008

Enjoying the Classics......

I must admit it. I don't really like books. Okay, I love cool looking old books, but I don't read that much. I might read a Monk book and I have read Jasper Fforde, but that's about it. I need a few good laughs, and an old stuffy boring book just doesn't do it.
That's until I found Mark Twain. The Story Of The Good Little Boy is my favorite short story in the history of Ever. Its nothing short of a masterpiece. Little Jacob Blivens is such a good little boy who wants to end up in the Sunday School books about good little children. He dosen't cheat. He doesn't lie. He's written his deathbed speach for when he's gotten his death of cold saving a classmate from drownding. And the best thing about it is the ending. It is just plain weird!
Read it! You can find it online easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment